Before getting started with this guide, please know that the following are required in order to connect you iHealth devices to ChronicCareIQ.
Taking Readings with Your iHealth Smart Scale
Before proceeding with this guide, please make sure you have your iHealth Smart Scale nearby and that it is charged.
- Launch the iHealth App.
- Click on the menu tab in the upper right corner.
- Click on Weight.
- The iHealth App will now try and connect with your Smart Scale. Please note, you may need to lightly step on the scale in order for it to connect to the iHealth app.
- Once your Smart Scale has connected to the iHealth App, you will be shown the screen below.
- Step on the scale to begin being weighed.
- Once the Scale has successfully taken your weight and BMI, you will be shown the results on a screen similar to the one below.
Viewing Your Weight Readings
- Starting from the weight home screen (shown below), click on List at the bottom of the screen. *If you are using an Android device, this button will be at the top of your screen, as shown below.
- Your screen should now resemble the following. From here, you will be able to view all your previous Smart Scale readings.
Viewing Your Weight Trends
- Starting from the Weight home screen (shown below), click on Trends in the lower right hand corner.
- Your screen should now resemble the following. From here, you will be able to view charts outlining your Weight, BMI, and Body fat trends.
- You will also be able to change the time period the graphs show by clicking Recent, Week, Month, or Year at the top of the screen.
- To enlarge a graph, simply click on the double arrows in the upper right hand corner of that graph.