This guide provides a brief overview of the different features in the ChronicCareIQ mobile app, and how to navigate between them.
The navigation menu is the main hub for getting to all the different features of the mobile app. To open the menu, press the Menu button.
Here’s a brief rundown of the features available from the navigation menu:
- Home – displays your most recent health status questions, if they have not been answered.
- Instructions – view or download your care plan, if one has been provided by your physician
- Care Team – view names and available contact information for members of your care team
- Request a Call – send questions and comments directly to your care team and request a call back (your provider must enable this feature for you)
- History – view details of your previous health status updates
- Settings – view and change your personal preferences
- About – information about the app (i.e. app version)
- Sign Out – signs you out of ChroincCareIQ
Now that you’ve learned about the different features of the mobile app, you may also be interested in the following topics:
- Updating your health status using the mobile app
- What is chronic care management (CCM)?
- How does ChronicCareIQ work?