To share measurements from your Omron device, please complete the steps on this page.
Before getting started, you will need the following:
- Omron Device – your practice will provide you with a device, such as a blood pressure monitor.
- Omron Account – download the Omron Connect app and setup an account.
Link your Omron Device
- Open a web browser and sign into ChronicCareIQ.
- Update your health status, and then click Manage your Omron devices
- Click Continue to Omron
- You will be taken to the Omron Sign In page. Enter your Omron user-name and password, which may be different from ChronicCareIQ. Then, click Login
- Omron will ask you to allow ChronicCareIQ to access your Blood Pressure Data and Activity Data. Make sure that both are selected and press the Allow button.
- Once permissions are allowed, your browser navigates back to the ChronicCareIQ website. If your Omron account was successfully connected, then you will see a page similar to the follow.
Now that you’ve linked your Omron devices, you’re ready to take measurements. Use the following guides for your specific Omron device: