Follow these instructions to take measurements with your Omron Blood Pressure Monitoring.
Before getting started, you need to complete these steps first:
- Omron Account – download the Omron Connect app and setup an account
- Link to ChronicCareIQ – link your Omron account to ChronicCareIQ
- If your device has a user selector, make sure to set to appropriate user. For example, user “1” may be yourself and user “2” may be your spouse.
- Sit down and relax. Rest for 5 minutes if you have been doing heaving lifting or exercising.
- Place blood pressure cuff on your left arm. Make sure to secure it according to the direction given by your care team.
- Press “Start” on your device
- Wait approximately a minute while the measurement is taken.
- Once complete, remove the cuff from your arm
- Turn the device OFF by pressing the “Stop” button
- Open the Omron Connect App on your phone.
- Press “Add blood pressure” button
- On the device, make sure to press the Bluetooth button. Make sure to tap it (do not press and hold).
- Press “Transfer new recordings” button. If this step doesn’t work, turn off device and repeat step 10 and 11 until it syncs.
- Success. Press “Close”. Within 5 minutes, your care team will receive your measurements.