To create an account with Omron, please use your smart phone to complete the following steps.
- Install the Omron Connect app
- Allow the app to use Bluetooth on your phone. Press the OK button.
- Press the “Create Account” button
- Enter your email address and a password that you can remember. Please save your password in a secure location. Press the “Create Account” button once finished.
- Enter your name, date of birth, height and sex. Press the Complete Account button when finished.
- (Optional) Allow Omron Connect app to send notifications to your phone. This step is optional, but may be beneficial for daily reminders to enter your blood pressure. Optionally press the Allow button.
- Pair your Omron blood pressure monitor with your phone. Press the “Get Started” button.
- Press “Next” button
- Press the “Pair an OMRON monitor” image / button.
- NOTE: It is very important that your device is in “pairing” mode. Carefully read the steps for your device. The “pairing” button may be hard to find. Look on the sides if you can’t find it.
On some devices, you must hold the button for several seconds. If so, make to press and hold until “pairing” mode starts. If you accidentally tap the button, the device may not enter “pairing” model.
Once the device is ready, then press the “Pair Now” button in the app.
- Verify your device. Press the image of your device.
- Read steps for taking blood pressure. Press Done link.
- Once paired, skip the “Connect to Apple Health” page by pressing the semi-hidden “Maybe Later” button.
If you’ve completed all of these steps, then your Omron account is setup and ready to use with ChronicCareIQ. Your monitoring device has been paired with the app and is ready for your first measurement.